Whether you have visited our web of product PARK FAST for the first time or you are our current customers who already use this service for their clientele, we may process your personal data. We want to assure you that protecting your privacy will always be our priority. We declare that when processing personal data we abide by the applicable legislation and we take care of their maximum security. Below you can find out what data we receive about you, why we collect it, and how we handle it.
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
We process your personal information as a controller and processor our identification and contact details are as follows:
SONET společnost s.r.o. – Member of Payten, with its registered office at Lužická 9, 616 00 Brno, CR, ID: 15527107.
Registered under file no.: C 540 at the Regional Court in Brno.
SONET Slovakia, s.r.o. – Member of Payten, with its registered office at Pluhová 2, 831 01 Bratislava, SR, ID: 36354767.
Registered at Bratislava I, dep. Ltd., vl.č.54069 / B.
In our company was appointed a Data Protection Officer, JUDr. Roman Tomek, attorney at law Purkyňova 648/125, 621 00 Brno, Czech Republic, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also contact him directly.
By publishing these principles, SONET and SONET Slovakia provide customers with information about the processing of personal data by our companies, which is in compliance with Act No. 110/2019 Coll. and on Customer Rights under Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR).
Personal data means data that can identify a natural person, such as: email address, phone number, delivery address, etc.
The processing of this data is necessary for us to provide services to you, our customers.
The processing of personal data is based on the principles of legality, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, limitation of deposit, integrity and confidentiality. Personal data is processed manually and automatically.
SONET and SONET Slovakia play roles both the controller and the personal data processor. In the case of services where we are processing personal data, we handle the data there according to the customer’s instructions, but always in accordance with the applicable legislation. Where we act as data controller, this type of service is governed by special terms in a separate personal data processing agreement.
MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis for the personal data processing of our companies is:
- performance of contracts between us and customers,
- obligation to process personal data provided by special laws,
- our legitimate interest in processing such personal data, where applicable law allows us to do so,
- providing consent to the purpose of processing the personal data by the customer.
SCOPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
- Customer contact and identification information
- Customer’s data of a customer
- The data needed for the website to function
- Customer behaviour data on the web and when reading messages
SOURCES FOR OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
As a rule, we obtain personal information directly from our customers who provide it to us in connection with the performance of the contractual relationship.
LENGTH OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process personal data for the duration of the processing of personal data. The data deletion rules are set out in the Special Terms and Conditions in a separate personal data processing agreement.
In the event of the Customer’s “waiver” of personal data being exercised, this requirement does not affect our obligations arising from the legal or contractual relationships associated with the processing of such personal data. Personal data is only deleted after the deadlines we are bound by.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA BY OTHER PROCESSORS
In some cases, we use the services of other processors to process personal data. We have the appropriate personal data protection agreements with these processors and processors only process these data based on our guidelines.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
Only those persons who perform personal data processing activities have access to personal data. These persons are adequately trained in the protection of personal data and are bound by the confidentiality of all facts encountered in connection with the processing of personal data.
RIGHTS RELATING TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In particular, the customer whose personal data is being processed has
- Right of access, in particular the right to know what personal data, for what purpose and for how long we process it, how we receive it and how we handle it.
- Right of rectification, where we will make such a change without undue delay after proper data verification.
- The right of deletion, when a customer may request us to delete the personal data we process. This right will not apply until special laws or other contractual relationships are binding on us for processing.
- The right to limit processing, which allows the customer to limit the use of personal data processed for further processing.
- The right to object to processing if the customer believes that the data is processed without legitimate interest or without consenting to the processing of personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint, in particular, if it considers that personal data is processed unlawfully or in violation of applicable law, despite the exercise of the above rights.
HOW TO CONTACT US
In case you wish to contact us in connection with the processing of personal data, you can do so by e-mail email@example.com or you can directly contact our Data Protection Officer, JUDr. Roman Tomek, an attorney with registered office at Purkyňova 648/125, 621 00 Brno, Czech Republic, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES IN THESE PRINCIPLES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files necessary for some website functions. With them, sites can remember different settings, such as the language, font, and other options you have chosen to display your pages. That’s why we place cookies into your computer.
WE USE OUR COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE:
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to measure anonymous user behavior data to help you customize your site.
- Google Ads – cookies (long term) generated by the advertising system. With these cookies we can evaluate the effectiveness of sales channels.
- Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram – cookies (both short and long term) are used by the social network widget embedded on this site.
HOW TO EDIT THE COOKIES USE
You can delete any cookies already on your computer. Most browsers also offer the option to block cookies from being placed on your computer but in this case you will not be able to use all our services. For detailed information on how to save cookies in your web browser, please visit the specific software provider’s website:
USING GOOGLE ANALYTICS